Breakfast Stuffed Peppers – this looks so easy and yummy! Can’t wait to try this. I will be adding some goat cheese when I make them!
- 4 red bell peppers (any color bell pepper works)
- 16 oz bag frozen, chopped spinach (I get mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line the bottom of a baking dish with foil.
2. Cut off the top of each pepper. Remove the seeds.
3. Place peppers into baking dish and bake for about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, defrost the spinach in the microwave. Squeeze the moisture out of the spinach.
6. Remove peppers from oven and stuff the bottom 1/2 with cooked spinach.
7. Crack an egg into the top 1/2 of each pepper.
8. Bake for ~20 min longer.