This is an 18 minute discussion on 1) how to eat more vegetables with minimal effort and 2) what you should track in order to succeed.
- A few small changes can often lead to drastic improvements down the road.
- Keep it simple.
- Buy vegetables already prepared (pre-cut, pre-washed, etc).
- Focus on better, not perfect. If you don’t enjoy the taste of vegetables, dip them in a sauce or dip, even if it might not be the best option.
- Cook your vegetables in bulk so you always have extra laying around.
- In regards to tracking, focus on process goals over outcome goals.
- Whatever you track, make sure it is easy to track. Doing so will allow you to quickly know if you are on track.
- Make sure whatever you are tracking is aligned with your goal.
- Sometimes you need to burn the boats and make a decision that you are going to do this no matter what.